Care Management Partners of Ulster County launched in 2012. Today, we serve about 3,000 people.
We are a consortium of 9 health and social service agencies that together provide comprehensive care management and care coordination services to Ulster County residents with complex health care needs.
- Family of Woodstock
- Hudson Valley Community Services
- The Institute for Family Health
- Mental Health Association in Ulster County
- Mental Health America of Dutchess County
- People USA
- Rehabilitation Support Services (RSS)
- Resource Center for Accessible Living
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Our program is sponsored by the New York State Department of Health to coordinate health services for Medicaid beneficiaries with chronic, complex health conditions.
Our care managers say:
“As a care manager, my goal for you is to make an improvement—whatever that improvement may be or look like for you.”