We are here to help.Care Management Partners of Ulster County is a free program that can help your patients manage their health care. Every eligible patient is connected with a care manager that can help them:
- Connect to health care providers
- Connect to mental health and substance abuse providers
- Access needed medications
- Get help with housing
- Access social services (such as food, benefits, and medical transportation)
- Connect with other community programs that can support and assist them
- …and more!
Our program helps patients fill gaps in their care and manage services within their existing provider network, so they can continue receiving care from you. Adults or children are eligible if they receive Medicaid (including if they are a member of a managed care organization, or have both Medicaid and Medicare) AND:
- Have two or more chronic health conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, a mental health condition or substance use disorder) OR
- Have a significant mental illness (adults), serious emotional disturbance (children) or complex trauma (children) OR
- Are living with HIV/AIDS.
Not sure if your patient/client is eligible? Call 877-207-3387 and we’ll help you find out.