Care Management Partners of Ulster County is a free program that helps you get the health care and services you need. Everyone in the program is connected to a care manager who can help you:
- Connect to health care providers
- Connect to mental health and substance abuse providers
- Access needed medications
- Get help with housing
- Access social services (such as food, benefits, and medical transportation)
- Connect with other community programs that can support and assist you
- …and more!
Our program is free to eligible Ulster County residents.
You or your child may be eligible if:
You receive Medicaid (including if you are a member of a managed care organization, or if you have both Medicaid and Medicare) AND:
- You have two or more chronic health conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, a mental health condition or substance use disorder OR
- You have a significant mental illness (adults), serious emotional disturbance (children) or complex trauma (children) OR
- You are living with HIV/AIDS.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Call 877-207-3387 and we’ll help.
Our clients say: “Sometimes I feel like my life is running me, so all the little things they do are such a help.”
Ready to take the next step?